Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teaser for YBM

BPOV




After soaking in the tub for what felt like hours, I finally pulled the plug and climbed out. I stepped over the edge of the tub and wrapped the towel around my body. I quickly dried off and walked to the sink to brush my teeth.


Once I finished with my teeth, I brushed my hair. As I was about to turn to walk out of the bathroom, I noticed bruises all over my side. I gasped and spun back to face the mirror. Where on earth did those come from?


I looked down and noticed that my abdomen was covered in bruises as well along with my other side. What the fuck did I do to myself? I turned and looked in the mirror so I could see my back and sure enough I had a few bruises there as well.


I continued to look at my body and when I noticed the hand print that was on my inner right thigh, I realized that Jasper gave me these bruises. He must have felt terrible. That was probably why he felt the need to take care of me.


Well I was just going to have to reassure him that I didn’t mind these bruises especially if we could continue to do what we did last night and this morning. I got dressed in a pair of very short shorts that were completely covered when I slipped my t-shirt on.


Well it wasn’t my t-shirt, it was Jasper’s and he was the one who picked out my clothes so he knew what I was going to be wearing. I made my way to the stairs and as I was about to take my first step, he was standing right in front of me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be so mad if I didn't know what was going to happen next lol! Can't wait to post this chapter. Great job!
    Love, the other Naughty Girl

    ReplyDelete