Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Story Rec's

Okay so I have to send out some story rec's. I have a one-shot that I beta'd for. It is called The Pool Boy by Lady Blue Knight. This is the author's first attempt at writing on fanfic and let me just say that you would think that she has written many stories. Please go check out her o/s and give her some love. Here is the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5456626/1/The_Pool_Boy This is a Jasper/Bella story. I look forward to reading and possibly betaing more for this author. Now run along to this story and be sure to review.


Now here is my next story rec. It too is a Jasper/Bella story and let me just say that you will be in for a mindfuck of your lifetime when you read this story, but oh the mindfuck is well worth it. Please I beg you to check out Once Upon a Vampire by Jasper's Black Rose. I promise you won't be sorry. For those of you that have checked this story out, let me say that Master Jasper and all his yumminess can come my way. Jasper's Black Rose, you are an excellent writer. I love your story and I look forward to reading more. Here is the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5424916/1/Once_Upon_a_Vampire


Okay so this is not another rec. I know everyone is waiting for the epi for ANL and I promise you it is coming and it will not take a month to post it. I'm hoping to finish it in the next few days. Oh the darlins are hosting a Jasper centric one-shot holiday contest called Home For The Holidays. Here is the link for the Home For The Holidays profile page. Check it out for info and write us some yummy Jasper holiday goodness. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2094159/Home_For_The_Holidays


JaspersDarlinKathy

No comments:

Post a Comment