Monday, March 29, 2010

Rec'ing a Writer

Today I am here to rec the amazing writer Monroe5. She is this wonderful writer and I think everyone would enjoy her stories. She has four stories on FF. Two of which I am beta'ing. The first is Fairy Tales Don't Exist. Crossroads A Family in Crisis is her new story. Both of these stories are great reads and you should definitely be reading them. I Alone is a fic of hers that I am currently reading. I love what I have read so far and I highly recommend that you go read it. Then she has What? this is a o/s about Emmett and his true Emmettness, check it out. So seriously if you haven't read any of her stories yet, you should be asking yourself why? Cause I am wondering why you haven't. Here is the link to her profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1844575/monroe5

JaspersDarlinKathy

No comments:

Post a Comment